Myth #1 – Introverts don’t like to talk.
This is not true. Introverts just don’t talk unless they have something to say. They hate small talk. Get an introvert talking about something they are interested in, and they won’t shut up for days.
Myth #2 – Introverts are shy.
Shyness has nothing to…
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
5. Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay…
Anything photographed with macro photography takes on a whole new level of beauty. Color, form, depth seen at a perspective only available when magnified. Size does not exist without the ability of comparison. Form must continue infinitely towards the smallest levels just as its inverse continues to the largest, without end in either direction.
why am i with you again?